You can create a PDF very easily and without complications. Depending on which program you are working with, one click of the mouse is all it takes to have your finished PDF document created.
Create PDF document with Word
If you work with Microsoft Office, you have created a PDF file quickly.
- After you have completed your document, click the “File” tab.
- Then select “Save as” and decide where the document should be saved.
- In the “Save as” menu, first enter the file name and under “File type” select PDF.
- Tip: Most of the free Office packages work in a similar way.
- This is how you can create a PDF from a Word document.
- This is how you can create a PDF from a Word document (Image: screenshot)
- PDF Creator for creating documents
Another option to create a PDF document is by using an appropriate tool.
The PDF24Creator is a very versatile tool
- After you have called up the program, select the PDF Creator tool in the PDF24 Launcher.
- Then drag the document to be converted to the specified location and click on “Save” in the menu bar.
- In the next menu you can still make some settings. Then click on “Next”.
- Finally, give the PDF document a name and make sure that “PDF” is entered as the file type.
- After you have clicked on “Save”, you will have a PDF version in addition to the original document.
Another tool that we can recommend for joining PDF files is AnyPDF online tool.